Model Cars Magazine Forum

Yes a Pink Jeep!!

tuffone20

This month our club's (www.moonlightmodelers.com)theme was "Cars & Trucks of AZ" and this is what I built for the meeting. It's not 100% right but then again they have some 60 + Jeeps and they are not all the same. I started with the Dukes of Hazzard Daisy Jeep and added 3 rear seats and give it a little lift and made the top which I plan on re-doing some time as it's not the way I want it. But over all I think it came out OK? :huh:

MartyCoffelPinkJeep3rdPlace.jpg

MartyCoffel.jpg

Edited by tuffone20

Let me tell you, guys and guyettes, Marty did a great job on this Jeep!

Pink Jeep Tours operates out of Sedona, AZ and his replica captured their look! It was pure *fun* to check it out on the contest table.

(Especially coming from Marty, whose reputation within the club had suffered a stunning blow recently ... but that's a whole 'nother story!!) :rolleyes: LOL :angry:

Seriously, this Jeep is a great model! Enjoy.

PS: Good job, Marty!

Looks good to me too. ! question, does the kit have dashboard engraving?

Yes it does, the kit comes with 2 dashboards and I used the one that looked like a newer. And it's just the way the photo was taken as to why you can't see anything on it.

You should maybe enter this in the Hawkeye Hobbies Breast Cancer Awareness Month contest here... http://hawkeyes-squawkbox.com/2009/09/28/b...wareness-month/

Any and all models are welcome...only rule is that the model must be pink....and yours certainly is! I saw this in a thread on the Aircraft Resource Center forum this morning and when I saw your model I thought I would at least let you know about it. I have no involvement with it whatsoever other than the fact that my bride is a breast cancer survivor...

Terry