Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any body know where I can get these wheels and tires.

I bought a amt toyota pick up junkyard on evil bay. It had 2 of the 4 tires . I was going to go custom before I received it,but when it arrived I fell in love with them. They say good year tracker A-T no size is written on them, did any other kits come with these tires and rims that would be cheeper to get ahold of then to buy a whole original kit?.0856678b.jpga610d495.jpg

Edited by hotrod59f100

I don't know about the wheels,but you can find those Good Year Trackers in any Monogram 4X4 kit. I think I may a few of them. Personally,I would go with a bigger tire.

That is the AMT version of the Toyota Hilux, and the tires will be different than the Monogram GY Tracker A/T tires.

The AMT top custom ORV kit has the same (narrower, as I would call them) GY Tracker A/T tires:

Parts005.jpg

Cool info casey . I wondered if monograms would be different. The two main reasons why I like them is because 1. It could be age or somthing else but the tires have in person the perfect color and sheen of a 1.1 tire. 2. My uncle hade a 1.1 Toyota like this one with the same lift and similar tires in the early 90s.

Edited by hotrod59f100

I think the AMT '96 Blazer has these tyres.

$(KGrHqJHJFUE-k8ohRKkBPv51Fk2GQ~~60_12.JPG

I can't quite read the lettering on the pic. Chances are if the '96 had then then so did the 95 & 97 and probably the same year Ford models (I want to say Explorer?).

They make great rear tyres for early hot rods.