Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #81 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

I vote model. Something is amiss in this photo. I cannot place it yet, but I will.

I concur - model. The problem with the photo is that the shadow lines do not continue accross the ground where they meet. The bright spot should fall on the model and the light should be brighter IMHO. Pete

I have to say model... yet those headlights are REALLY throwing me off.. they look too much like glass to me.. but anyways it looks like a white light is above it sitting too close for the pic.. like it's right out of the frame or something

The only thing I have a question about is the wheels. Any time I see spokes like that I have to think real, but the rest of the car screams model at me. Back ground definitly photo shoped. Ground looks a little modelish to me also. I'm sticking with model and that is my story.

Up early my arse Clay, ya probly never went ta bed! OK Harry, now ya got 2 Jarheads waitin on ya! One active, an one REAL inactive! Heck I wouldn't be up this early if Therese didn't hafta work! Well anyway, I hope your well rested and feeling fit, caz to be woken up like this could surely ruin a mans day! SO......... what is it Harry, inquirering minds (and some lost ones) NEED to know. HIT ME BROTHER,HIT ME!!! :lol:;)