Model Cars Magazine Forum

RRRobot! 12th Scale Rolling Robot with Pilot...Finished!

What a fantastic creation Ira. You just continue to amaze us with your creativity and use of bits and pieces of every day items that most of us wouldn't even dream of using on a model.... Cookie trays...... Parts of pens......Tops of honey containers...... Pieces of an egg plate...... If it's not nailed down, you'll use it somewhere on a model...!!! If you're married, your wife must guard her stuff or you'll incorporate it into a model somewhere. What an imagination you've got..!!

Thanks for the kind words Rich!

This was Great Fun. Actually Dolores helps me find Models and Parts... B)

You've probably been asked this before Ira, but what do you do with these after you finish them? You seem to knock out about one of these per month and I can see one running out of shelf space quickly at such a rate.

David G.

Thanks David!

I display them around the house until they start to gather dust, then I put them in plastic or Rubermade cases... B)

What a wild build ! You have a way with these "things" and I think we could pick out your builds without your name on them. Very clever, very original. Well done !!!

Thanks so much Ray!

I really appreciate it... B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I sometimes wonder if your neighbors ever complain about you going out real early in the morning and going through their trash to be sure they're not throwing out something you might need later for one if your modeling projects.

That's Funny!

Good idea though... B)