Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of my drawings

Kaleb

First Up is a late model mercedes I took from a factory pic.

The front door doesnt seem to be on scale :) but what can you say for drawing this during class :blink:

DSCI0728.jpg

The reason the front is cut off is because it flows to another picture below.

Second is a Ford truck, cannot remember what year and below that is the photo I used in reference

DSCI0725.jpg

DSCI0723.jpg

The other pictures are just off the top of my head so dont try to guess cause I dont even know

DSCI0727.jpg This is the second part of the mercedes picture.

These next two are just some from the top of my head.

DSCI0721.jpg

DSCI0726.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I Must have done a horrible job, no one has commented :)

I'd have commented earlier, but I think this is the first time I've seen em.

Your Ford truck is actually a 1950 (give or take a couple years) Chevy truck. Looks good though. Your proportions and perspective look pretty good on most of em. You're right, the door of the Mercedes is a bit short, but with a good eraser and a few minutes, it shouldn't be hard to fix.

I'd have commented earlier, but I think this is the first time I've seen em.

Your Ford truck is actually a 1950 (give or take a couple years) Chevy truck. Looks good though. Your proportions and perspective look pretty good on most of em. You're right, the door of the Mercedes is a bit short, but with a good eraser and a few minutes, it shouldn't be hard to fix.

Thanks for that info the img title that I found said it was ford :) , now ive been lying lol im not that great on older trucks mainly cars except for my 66 1:1

well FYI.... i did comment in the other thread, but i think harry deleted it cause you double posted it.........

those look nice, very unique, those are something i sure don't see everyday, lol. you have some skillz, keep up the good work. i posted some of my drawings up, those where done when i was 13-15yo. not my best work, i have one problem still and thats drawing wheels, lol. so most of my drawings don't have them.

well FYI.... i did comment in the other thread, but i think harry deleted it cause you double posted it.........

AH ok sorry bout that, Yea i had pm'd someone without letting them know which one to delete, at least they didnt delete both of them ;) . Thanks for the compliment and, wheels take some practise im still working at mine :lol:

btw to those that might not catch it, on the truck the headlights were changed as well as the front grill. Not too many actually see it :/

Not too bad. Ive been drawing cars since I was 6!! Even sold one or two! But generally dont draw. I think you did a pretty good job. some proportions are off, but drawing 3d is not always easy especially when its off the top of your head! Its easier to envision it then it is to draw it! LOL. Good job. Jody

Not too bad. Ive been drawing cars since I was 6!! Even sold one or two! But generally dont draw. I think you did a pretty good job. some proportions are off, but drawing 3d is not always easy especially when its off the top of your head! Its easier to envision it then it is to draw it! LOL. Good job. Jody

I Completely agree. Ive been drawing since a young age but a lot of mine are people and cartoons, I may post them sometime. I kick myself of one drawing that I did not get good pictures of. It was of a lady that I took over 8 hours on and many thought it was a black and white photo :P