Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whats you pride and joy model?

Austin T

My Pocher Alfa gives me the most satisfaction as it fought me from start to finish and I end up getting the better of it. The fit and finish of the parts for what was called a premium kit was a shock after being bought up on a diet of japanese kits.

If it wasn't for my little Emco Unimat 3 lathe with all its attachments I never could have finished it.

IMG_1286.jpg

This is my favorite of all time.

Caution, not model car related. ;)

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

G

Very nicely done!! I too like building WWII figures and vehicles.

Later,

This actually worked out kinda funny. I only built one plane. Then I gave it away, I really liked this one. Lots of scratch building and learning new stuff.

Final3-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

I usually build cars and this, although still unfinished, is the one I really like.

rehinge11-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

frontunderconstruction-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Scott

Very cool stuff, Scott!!

this thread was a great idea, your bring out some of the best work I've seen

the vette is abslutly mind blowing and that plane is great, kinda deals weal style yet pracical

anyways

here's mine, i've posted it before, im sure your tired of seeing it but its just my favorite, its not extra detailed or anything, it just turn out "right" at least to me

DSCN2563.jpg

thanks,

Here are three of my fave car models. A Pro-Street Austin in Metalflake Red. Working suspension and an award to it's name. Then, a 1/16th Dragster, with many machined and scratchbuilt parts. And finally a model that caused me such a headache, a resin bodied 39 Merc that ended up with a paint job as smooth as glass.

dscf9001g.jpg

dscf9122e.jpg

dscf0003jpg01.jpg