Model Cars Magazine Forum

Then And Now

Clay

B) Clay since you took the picture on the stove top your ready to start"cookin"with them?! Either that, or theyre gonna be really"HoT!"(sorry, I jus couldnt help myself!) they both look pretty tastey though! I know theyll be sweet!

I figured I could "spice" these 2 cars up a bit. :o

Looking good, I love the Orange, its my favorite color on a Camaro! What decals if any will you be using?

I will probably use the decals that came with the Yenko, but I guess Raul forgot to zend them with the kit, or I took them out and put them somewhere. :blink:

I figured I could "spice" these 2 cars up a bit. :lol:

I will probably use the decals that came with the Yenko, but I guess Raul forgot to zend them with the kit, or I took them out and put them somewhere. :blink:

You guys are to funny!! :lol:

The decals should have been tucked inside of the instructions...you have opened the instructions, haven't you??? :P

You guys are to funny!! :lol:

The decals should have been tucked inside of the instructions...you have opened the instructions, haven't you??? :lol:

In..... in......instruct....tions? That word is not in my vocabulary

WOW Clay, really nice. What did you use to paint the drive train and exhaust system?

Plasti-Kote Aluminum (Wal Mart brand) Chassis is done in Model Master flat black, Interior tub is done in the same with Fabric Black sparyed over it. It will be the same on the 2006 Camaro as well.

Clay

I'm startin' to see plug wires, next is fuel lines, then brake lines, then the small electrical stuff, etc., etc....

Raul is gettin' in your brain...ya better star rippin apart all of the old electrical appliances and tools for the wire inside

;):lol::lol:

That's continuing to come along nicely! That BBC is really shoehorned in there!

Yep, next we'll get you working on fuel lines, linkage, brake lines...then we'll hook you up with Jerry Cardinal so you can start making brake shoes, brake springs and working "U" joints! ;)

Edited by Raul_Perez

Clay

I'm startin' to see plug wires, next is fuel lines, then brake lines, then the small electrical stuff, etc., etc....

Raul is gettin' in your brain...ya better star rippin apart all of the old electrical appliances and tools for the wire inside

;):o:blink:

I can see maybe the fuel and brake lines but not the small electrical stuff

That's continuing to come along nicely! That BBC is really shoehorned in there!

Yep, next we'll get you working on fuel lines, linkage, brake lines...then we'll hook you up with Jerry Cardinal so you can start making brake shoes, brake springs and working "U" joints! :P

I don't know about all that Raul.

Anyway the 69 camaro is DONE!!! Here are the last progress pics and then I will post underglass.

Now I had to switch cameras because the one I usually use died. But it charged enough for me to switch back to it.

Had to cut this thing to get the hood to close but then removed it completely

DSCF2141.jpg

A look with the body on.

DSCF2146.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

DSCF2143.jpg

Got the air cleaner on,

DSCF2157.jpg

and the hood closed.

DSCF2156.jpg

Well here is some progress on the 06 Camaro.

The kit is fairly easy, comes with big and little tires and rims. A not so detailed engine and chassis. So far the best part about this kit is the body.

2006Camaro008.jpg

the finished chassis

2006Camaro001.jpg

Not so detailed engine

2006Camaro005.jpg

the Interior

2006Camaro003.jpg

the front, man this thing looks mean.

2006Camaro002.jpg

And the finished engine.

2006Camaro007.jpg

OK, now I'm starting to think that you're posting pictures of shiny seats just to see what I'll say about them! :lol:

On a serious note, I REALLY like the then and now theme that you've got going with the orange Camaros! I've got a '97 30th anniversary convertible Camaro kit here with your name on it! :D

Keep up the good work,

Thanks Raul I think I will need that kit, let me know if you what kit of mine you want and we can trade.

Here are some progress pics from this morning.

Shot some dullcoat on the interior.

2006Camaro009.jpg

The Chassis was a pain to get in the body.

2006Camaro010.jpg

2006Camaro015.jpg

The engine looks good in it for as little detail as it has

2006Camaro011.jpg

2006Camaro012.jpg

2006Camaro013.jpg

Got the wheels and tires on. The front is too far back.

2006Camaro016.jpg

2006Camaro017.jpg

2006Camaro018.jpg