Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great picture and poster site.

Monte's Motors

Here's what I did to make smaller picture/posters.

Go to site, right click on the picture. A box will pop up. Left click Save pic as. My pictures in your computer will open.

Put the picture file in the my pictures section.

To print the picture smaller. Your in the my pics section, left click on the pic you want. Go to the left side of the screen and click print pic.

The pic wizard will appear. Click the next button until you get to the size of pic. Scroll down to the smallest pictures (like 35 or something). The wallet size may be too big for you. When you click the size, it will start printing.

Hope this helps. :) It worked for me and I'm computer slow. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Great site.

The simplest way to resize an image, especially for anyone that has no graphics program is really easy. Save the image to your computer in a folder. Then, open Word and insert any image from your folders. Once the image is in the word document simply click on the image and it will highlight the image with a box around it. Place the cursor over any corner and drag the image to a smaller size. There is no technical form to properly resize to a certain dimension so you will have to play with this a bit to get just the right size you are looking for. Once you figure out the correct sizing you can continue to add more images to the same document until you have a full page of whatever you want.

I have used this technique to create pages of license plates, posters for the walls of diorama buildings, contingency decals for race cars and many other types of images. It's easy and it's fun.