Model Cars Magazine Forum

Veney's Vega

brett

• 2 weeks later...

Turned out very nice! I like seeing H-Body cars built, and this one is very cool. I like that paintjob very much, and frame looks very good too. Engine is nicely built also, but that grille area of the body is painted bit roughly. Just a little thing, and otherwise very nice build, one of my favorites.

Brett, looks good. headers look good with the heat markings, also add some flat black/charcol color paint to the open ends for even more detail. I use Polly Scale paint for this, it's water based so you can wipe off any excess before it fully cures with a Q-tip dipped in glass cleaner.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Niko and Charlie, Dont you hate it when you know you have a couple little touchup jobs to do and you forget to do them cause the wife wants you to do a little job first. One that'll just take a minute (more like an hour). You go back to the cave and think what was I going to do ? Ah thats right take some photos . You post them up and some one says ............................. Doh. Anyways Thanks guys, If the sun ever comes back out here ( been raining for a week) I'll post a couple of revised out side pics with the necessary changes :)

Niko and Charlie, Dont you hate it when you know you have a couple little touchup jobs to do and you forget to do them cause the wife wants you to do a little job first. One that'll just take a minute (more like an hour). You go back to the cave and think what was I going to do ? Ah thats right take some photos . You post them up and some one says ............................. Doh.

Hey, I know that-yesterday I managed to forget to foil door handles from '50 Mercury project. I will be fixing them today, but yes, I hate that too. :wacko:

Wowza Brett.Great job. And on the memory front, might as well get used to it. The older you get, the more you'll start to forget about something that you knew you had to finish and then you just sort of ............... :mellow::huh::(:rolleyes:

I was gonna' add something else to that, but my mind wandered and then as soon