Model Cars Magazine Forum

Minidreams 96 impala ss wagon !

I knew a guy in florida who had a 1/1 one of NONE built 96 Impala SS wagon :D . he took a standard caprice wagon, and added almost ALL of the stuff that makes it into an impala ss. He even had the IMPALA SS rear quarter lettering on the wagon. he removed the roof rack and modified the rear tail lights to to resemble the impala ss tails. He had the car painted that unique grey/green paint color. the only thing he had left to do was swap the standard caprice rear axle with drums to an impala or police caprice for the rear discs. other than that the car was very well done.

• 2 weeks later...
As usual, fantastic work

So will this show up in MCM from the West Coast anytime soon?

I still feel bad about that one

I should have none better

Not your fault my Brother ! Thats what i get for selling my builds ! We all know that the ones tha cant build collect ! And with in that crowd will have a few that fake the funk and take credit when they did not build it ! LOL !

As for this 1 being on the west coast i dont know yet LOL ! But if you want to see it I ship it to you to enjoy in preson ! :lol: I love this hobby and dont mind share with another Builder who enjoys it just as much as i do !

I really wished you could have made up this past weekend ! Was a nice show about 600 models on the table ! Alot of nice stuff ! Only draw back is the judgeing ! out of 12 judges they only had 3 builders ! And the really just randomly picked what caught there eye instead of the builds ! But when it got to the stock car / road race cars they spent 5 hours ! Unfair but when thats what you know best it seems thats what they care most about !

BUT THEN AGAIN I BUILD FOR FUN AND TO ENJOY THIS PLASTIC LIFE ! LOL ! Awards Are neat but i am the only one that gets to see them until MODEL CARS came along ! LOL ! Once you put it in print weather its just a common pic or a frist place winner THE WORLD PLASTIC WORLD GETS TO ENJOY THE WIN WITH THE BUILDER !

What you do Gregg is HANDS DOWN the best thing to this hobby i think anyone could do ! May you get healthy again brother and get your tail back here in the mid west so we can get good show coverage again and to see all you crazy Island builders ! Always enjoyed your builds and C. Alxander ! Oh cant for get J ! That Mustang he brought last time was dead sexy !

ALL ALWAYS BE BUILDING ! Hope you get to do the same !

David Irwin a.k.a. Minidreams Inc.