Vintage Dunlop racing:

dr2-vi.jpg

P7, SP3 & SP9:

p72-vi.jpg

sp32-vi.jpg

sp92-vi.jpg

And a Rat Rod/pick up no name tire:

rat2-vi.jpg?1274021309

All soft rubber. Still have quite a few in the works!

Thanks for looking & suggestions for any other tires always welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty then . My request is for Muscle Car tires . F/70 - 14 , F/70 - 15 , E series . G series , and H series . red and blue lined . I have all these Muscle Cars and the Tires are just not right . I won't build them until I can get all the details right . I know , retentive and accurate . I build Factory Stock . Fat Radial Tires are just out of place . It is just like me running out and purchasing 2025 Tiers on our 2000 jeep Cherokee Sport . Yuk ..Yuk ... Thanx .. :D:P

Edited by dimaxion

• 1 month later...

I received a package from Ma's Resin last week with some of their new additions to the tire line.

20" Pirelli P7000 wide tires that will compliment Aoshima's 20" BBS LM wheel sets.

DSCN0276-vi.jpg

245-40/18 and 285-40/18 Pirelli P Zero tires

DSCN0287-vi.jpg

Some 17" Bridgestone Expedias

DSCN0285-vi.jpg

Dunlop SP3 and SP9's

DSCN0288-vi.jpg

and finally, some of the vintage Otaki/Arii big and little BFG Radial T/A's

DSCN0286-vi.jpg

Al will be offering the Otaki/Arii slotted mags to fit the BFG's real soon. These are some vintage ones I own, not the Ma's Resin versions.

DSCN0277-vi.jpg

Very high quality castings that are typical of all Ma's Resin products. The Dunlops will make great vintage sports car tires as well as front tires for street rods, gassers, and the like.

I received a package from Ma's Resin last week with some of their new additions to the tire line.

20" Pirelli P7000 wide tires that will compliment Aoshima's 20" BBS LM wheel sets.

DSCN0276-vi.jpg

245-40/18 and 285-40/18 Pirelli P Zero tires

DSCN0287-vi.jpg

Some 17" Bridgestone Expedias

DSCN0285-vi.jpg

Dunlop SP3 and SP9's

DSCN0288-vi.jpg

and finally, some of the vintage Otaki/Arii big and little BFG Radial T/A's

DSCN0286-vi.jpg

Al will be offering the Otaki/Arii slotted mags to fit the BFG's real soon. These are some vintage ones I own, not the Ma's Resin versions.

DSCN0277-vi.jpg

Very high quality castings that are typical of all Ma's Resin products. The Dunlops will make great vintage sports car tires as well as front tires for street rods, gassers, and the like.

Oh Goooody, the BFG's were the ones I was gonna ask about, will they be available as just the big & littles, or can we pick a set of just bigs, or just littles? You know how some of us race car types can be.

Cooool, are they available now,& just for my interest, what wheels are those they show on the Pirelli 7000's?

All tires shown are available now. The slotted mags for the BFG's are coming soon. The Aoshima 20" BBS LM's are from my personal collection and are currently available for a limited time from your favorite Japanese online hobby vendor.

Has anyone done the Nitto tires as in NT01,NT05,555r, or 555r2 These would be great for the track or some street/weekend warrior cars

Are these available in any kits? If so, I can make them.

Several wheels are in the works including a rim for the off road tires that has many different center sections. Pics to follow.

Thanks to all that have sent sample tires!! :(:)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I received some tires a few weeks back from Alan (Ma's) and let me tell you the tires are the absolute best cast tires I've ever seen. They are simply flawless and the best cast tires you can buy from anyone, anywhere. All in all, a pretty nice guy to boot ;)

For real though, you cant go wrong ... his tires are simply fabulous.

• 2 weeks later...