Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chi-Town Hustler

This is a nice little kit, it is pretty much out of box, plumbed and wired, brake lines, I did switch the rear wheels from a Hawaiian kit for more poriodic wheels, and the only reference pics I could find from back then has the gold center wheels, paint is Dupont Chromasystem B/C (not polished), actually chrysler mini van red, hope the link works! let me know if it doesn't so I can try to figure this stuff out, thanks

http://public.fotki.com/vitagedragfan/chi-town-hustler/

This is cool! Paintjob is amazing, and decals seems to fit very nicely. Detailing looks incredible, and looks like you've built very nice ChiTownHustler all in all. I have one too, but it has been on break for a while. Maybe needs to take it back on the bench.

I agree the paint job is impeccable, excellent job. The gold slot mags look the part.

Only feedback I have for you is.... You need to post more often.

Can you see if you can post actual links here instead of your foki link?

Thanks.

yea Bart not sure exactly how to do that, I tried to put the pics here in the forum like my fiat but is says I dont have any room for more pics, not sure what to do about it

Great build. The gold wheels are a nice touch All I have to do on mine is finish the paint job.I have too many red cars so I 'm going with a custom paint job and some Mom & Pops from Slixx. Again Great job !!!

thanks Mike, can you have too many red cars?? lol cool to be diffrent, I say go for it!