Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 universal nitrous kit

Hey guys, thanks for the good words.

Comp, you make it easy to do these parts, the detailed blueprints you supply go a long way to making parts become a reality via rapid prototyping. Thank you

Your engine is coming along nice, it looks like you should be able to start it up!!

Here is a link to our new Shapeways store

http://www.shapeways...hops/tdrcatalog

If you look on the right hand side of the new Shapeways store you will see numerous shops, the nitrous kits are in the "performance shop". You will notice that I changed some stuff on the nitrous kits. The parts that Comp have are the test parts and I learned some stuff from the test. Namely, I have to make it so you can get the support material out of the bottle. Comp you will see I drilled a hole in the bottom of one bottle to try and get out the support material, you may want to finish that.

The new redesigned kits will not have this problem as the bottles are multi piece. Just follow the links in the 1/8 scale nitrous kit text to find the 1/12 and 1/16 nitrous kits

We are in the process of creating our own website to act as a one stop shop for all of our parts, that is why I have been absent lately. As things develop I will let people know, it just takes time.....and believe it or not this is a part time job for me........lol

Thanks

Edited by DaytonaTim

Yes, they DO look very sharp Dave (and Tim :D )

Can't wait to see them residing in their home to be. This sounds like it'll be a killer motor Dave. B)

I have a set coming in 1/12, so will post pics in a thread at some point. ;)

• 1 month later...