Model Cars Magazine Forum

'62 Corvette "C1RS Custom" UPDATE: Finished in Under Glass

Kennyboy

You've realy done a superb job on this one, Ken. You've done a nice job capturing the spirit of the original. This is a good showcase for your excellent scratchbuilding skills and superior craftsmanship. I realy like the sail panel/roll bar/headrest thingie behind the seats.

Edited by Shardik

You've realy done a superb job on this one, Ken. You've done a nice job capturing the spirit of the original. This is a good showcase for your excellent scratchbuilding skills and superior craftsmanship. I realy like the sail panel/roll bar/headrest thingie behind the seats.

Thank you so much for your kind words Johann. I am glad you and others like it.

I will be posting pictures soon of the completed car. Finished the ALUMINUM firewall today and glued together. All that remains are the rear bumperettes.

Stunning work man, I had to take a 2nd look at it because I had to pick my jaw off the floor the first time. :lol:

Thanks Jonathan! :lol:

Really nice build. The in progress shots made it nice and easy to follow along.

Thank you Mark. And thanks for the feedback.......was hoping I wasn't being too redundant. :)

Thanks Ray! Should have it finished tomorrow or Friday at the latest. :)

Good, just in time for a road trip on Saturday??? Just kidding!! I'll get ya down to Kemps some year!!!!!

And by the way....we don't like your car at all!! We LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!