Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paging Greg Wann...

OK Folks, here it is. The new and improved Fox body parts. There is a rectangle of clear for the side windows that is hard to see above the vacuum form windows. Mike and I are both pretty happy with this as long as they keep coming out of the mold like this one. Flash is almost nothing. I will have him inspect each one before they are sent out. He notices detail that I do not and his name is on this too. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Greg

post-8648-0-42226700-1392522539_thumb.jp

Edited by Greg Wann

• 7 months later...

I picked up some vacuum form glass pieces from Mike and helped him with some kitchen plumbing issues. I have made five body molds with varying problems, finally this project is on track! The upside is I did not rip anybody off and make undone promises. That money trap is not for me.

Just got my 2 corrected foxes, and only 1 word comes to mind... WOW. All the hard work from Mike with the body mods, and the quality casting from Greg, both are outstanding. IMO, the aftermarket resin bodies and manufacturers of them should take notice on how a resin casting should be done. The quality of all the pieces in this kit is by far the nicest and cleanest I've seen. Very well done!

You know we couldn't be happier to hear that mike! Do you plan on scratch building the entire rear roof and hatch area of the lx hatch version, or use bits and pieces from existing kits and perfect it?

Ryan,

It's going to be a little of both; I think mainly a kit rear window/hatch section from either MPC or Revell - whichever is more realistic - with plenty of Evergreen, a hatch area insert, and a new vacuform window unit. With a lot of this stuff, you just sort of invent it as you go along.

-Mike

Hey Greg, is there any plans of a convertible of this body?? I had asked the question on another part of the forum and Casey directed me to this one. Thanks Greg. I'm almost done with the Eleanor I bought from you a year ago.....

Hi Doc,

I don't know if Mike will do a convertible. I have a fox for you.