Model Cars Magazine Forum

twin turbo 10.5 firebird

phil hibbler

well i feel like a real race team owner. yes i bout my car from ebay y cuz one of the bast started it so i just had to have som of his work in my shop. yes i could have did the tube work but man i just did not feel up to it will post pic as soon as it get to my door steps lol but this is som of my old tube work

Picture041-1.jpg

First off I think the engine is looking good so far,I cant wait to see the car come to gether.

Second come on guys we are not in school here give the guy a break,if you dont understand what hes saying just look at the pictures,for the most part they tell the story anyway.Not trying to ruffle any feathers,not everyone speaks perfect english or types perfect.Just enjoy the show.

Second come on guys we are not in school here give the guy a break,if you dont understand what hes saying just look at the pictures,for the most part they tell the story anyway.Not trying to ruffle any feathers,not everyone speaks perfect english or types perfect.Just enjoy the show.

Check this from the section on forum rules. And yeah, we're pretty serious about the rules here.

Welcome to Model Cars Magazine's wildly popular online forum. We have some of the best writers, builders, and model car enthusiasts here on the forum, and we would like to keep the forum as open and friendly as possible. With that said, the basic rules are keep it clean, be courteous to others, watch your spelling and grammar, and of course, have fun!

I can guarantee that you will learn something here, even on your first visit.

You will also meet and make some great new friends.

All we ask is to respect each other, and us, of course, and treat this as a place you would like to call home, for your model car needs, of course.

If you have any problems with other members of the board, please bring it up to the moderators of the board, send a Report via the topic or thread, or send me an email. Email me.

Mahalo, and enjoy our ohana

Gregg Hutchings

Editor

Model Cars Magazine

If you can't be bothered to make what you write, understandable then you obviously don't respect the rest of us. Spell check is NOT HARD. Using a period and a capital is taught in 1st grade. Our non-English speaking member make more of an effort to be understood. It's just pure lazyness.

Edited by Jantrix

First off I think the engine is looking good so far,I cant wait to see the car come to gether.

thank u cuz u understand

Check this from the section on forum rules. And yeah, we're pretty serious about the rules here.

If you can't be bothered to make what you write, understandable then you obviously don't respect the rest of us. Spell check is NOT HARD. Using a period and a capital is taught in 1st grade. Our non-English speaking member make more of an effort to be understood. It's just pure lazyness.

well u just keep lookn at the pics and u be ok homie now can u understand that english

Phil, You could build the finest models in the world, but if your to lazy to spell out the word because, then i have no interest in looking at your pics. Show some respect and pride for yourself and type so that others can understand. This is not a text chat.

nope not lazy never that, and I have so much respect for all of the great modelers on this forum. Cuz when I was a kid I used to have to catch a lot of buses to the hobby shop to get the big time mags. Now I'm posting on this great forum and just because I type shorthand does not mean I dont have pride for myself or others.

Stop. Its not that serious. and FYI if you dont like short hand then dont come into the tread.

This message was approved by phil. lol

nope not lazy never that, and I have so much respect for all of the great modelers on this forum. Cuz when I was a kid I used to have to catch a lot of buses to the hobby shop to get the big time mags. Now I'm posting on this great forum and just because I type shorthand does not mean I dont have pride for myself or others.

Stop. Its not that serious. and FYI if you dont like short hand then dont come into the tread.

This message was approved by phil. lol

Why don't you do everyone a favor and knock off the silliness. Nobody is demanding perfect English or perfect spelling... just post in regular English like everyone else, please.

1. u need to work on ur typing

2. You need to work on your typing.

You like the second one best huh? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

an if you dont like dont come on look what your lookn eye

And no, I can't understaand that....

If it's a typo, it's fine. If that's the case, Type a little slower eh?

Edited by Android