Model Cars Magazine Forum

Muscle Car Thread

CustomFerrari

Hey! I just realized I only have ONE muscle car built to my name!

I need to build up a few more! You all have seen this one.........hard to believe it's almost 10 years old! :D

size]

That's a beautiful Mopar Bill, I have a soft spot for these old B bodies.

Muscle cars! HOOHA! I'm in on this one.

Wow you got a thing for Superbee's

here's some of mine

Factory A12 Superbee

GMCcyclone01013.jpg

GMCcyclone01014.jpg

GMCcyclone244.jpg

GMCcyclone245.jpg

Did this one a while ago, '72 pontiac GTO

stuff071.jpg

stuff072.jpg

stuff070.jpg

'74 GTX

bigred003.jpg

bigred002.jpg

bigred001.jpg

Edited by Dukefan69'

I don't think a 6-cylinder Duster would qualify as a "muscle car"... :D

Its not about the engine, its all about how you drive ;):P I did won some street races with my 1.7 litre Lada when others drived some BMWs or Nissans ;) They even asked did my Lada hav a turbo! Nope it was orginal 1.7 litre injection. What was really fun in that car it was `97 model and it still looked like some early ´80s models ;) Well maybe that 6-cylinder Duster is not muscle car more than 4-cylinder Lada. This is good topic, nice cars all around.

Its not about the engine, its all about how you drive ;):P I did won some street races with my 1.7 litre Lada when others drived some BMWs or Nissans :D They even asked did my Lada hav a turbo! Nope it was orginal 1.7 litre injection. What was really fun in that car it was `97 model and it still looked like some early ´80s models :D Well maybe that 6-cylinder Duster is not muscle car more than 4-cylinder Lada. This is good topic, nice cars all around.

My mom drove it like it was a stolen 340 car. B) she also had a '71 duster modified stock car she drove, and she drove my grandpa's '70 D250 3/4ton, long bed truck with the 440 all the time, to haul her stock car.

Hey! I just realized I only have ONE muscle car built to my name!

I need to build up a few more! You all have seen this one.........hard to believe it's almost 10 years old! :D

P5050288-vi.jpg

P5050282-vi.jpg

P5050293-vi.jpg

P5050301-vi.jpg

P5050299-vi.jpg

P5050287-vi.jpg

I love it still Bill! That is a really awesome build!

I only have one musclecar build to my name as well... A '71 Superbird phantom...

0199069-R1-026-11A.jpg

0199069-R1-024-10A.jpg

0199069-R1-030-13A.jpg

Its not about the engine, its all about how you drive ;) 6-cylinder Duster is not muscle car more than 4-cylinder Lada.

Nope. It's all about the engine. That's what defines a muscle car. It has nothing to do with how you drive, it has to do with what you have under the hood.

Like i said and like you said. That "how you drive" thing was poor joke :P:) And someone says that all under 6 litre engines are mopeds :blink: But engine makes muscle car that is fact! :D

And here is one more... `70 Buick GSX

55chevy70gsx023.jpg

Edited by Janne Herajärvi