Model Cars Magazine Forum

vertically challenged

plumnuts

this will be my first build that i have taken pics as i go and i have to say it is really helping with me wanting to step up my game cause people will see the infamous (you cant see it anyway spot) please enjoy and dont hesitate on comments....

thaught you would like to see the progress. :lol:post-3610-1225674872_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225674948_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225674964_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225674995_thumb.jpg[

ttachment=2850:IMG_0296.jpg]post-3610-1225761127_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225761142_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225761159_thumb.jpgpost-3610-1225761173_thumb.jpg

post-3610-1225674981_thumb.jpg

post-3610-1225761112_thumb.jpg

Edited by plumnuts

The channeld bed, I myself would of done it from the bottom, which would of raised the fender wells, but you're way look's like It was a lot easy'r to do, and alot quicker, my way you would of had to cut out the fender well's channeld the bed an reset the fender wells, You thinking of going two tone? like the graphic Idea, what kolor Idea's you got? and It's SLAM'D

goin to keep watch on this build...

Awesome job so far, love the stance. What color are you planning?

However, it might deter some of the members to look at this with it being an attachment. Check out my topic on posting pictures in the Tips, Tricks, and Ideas section.

Awesome job so far, love the stance. What color are you planning?

However, it might deter some of the members to look at this with it being an attachment. Check out my topic on posting pictures in the Tips, Tricks, and Ideas section.

I have gone to tamiya spray can cause it lays out so nice and the color choice is lime green on the bottom and gun metal on top. the split may not be exact to the pencil marks but probably close, sprayed the green tonight.

I will go check your tips on pics, but it took me two days to get these on from my pics on the computer,

me not so bright on them there computer boxes. hahahahahaha.....

I havent used the Tamyia Sprays yet, but i have used the Model Master Laquer and it works GREAT

Dont worry about not being good with computers, the one I made that for is not good very good with computers either. So give it a try and hopefully it wont take longer than a day. :)

I havent used the Tamyia Sprays yet, but i have used the Model Master Laquer and it works GREAT

Dont worry about not being good with computers, the one I made that for is not good very good with computers either. So give it a try and hopefully it wont take longer than a day. :)

went to the tips and trick like you suggested and taged on to the end of it. would you mind checking it out and getting back to me here .

got some more pics of the interior, thought you guys might like to see since its hard to get good pics when its in.

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

had to movr vac boost over on fire wall to have it clear front wheel. and just kick up the rear of tunnel for the driveline. . so what do you think?

dude thats pretty (edit) slick, i have a few slammed models my self, one 51 fleetline that i chopped and sectioned (before i found out the made resin chopped 51 chev's) and the other two r hot rods, all old skool style

i like the paint on that, i see u painted it atleast twice but it looks awesome, im pretty fond of the black and bright ass green, but good lookin truck all around

Edited by harrypri

dude thats pretty (edit) slick, i have a few slammed models my self, one 51 fleetline that i chopped and sectioned (before i found out the made resin chopped 51 chev's) and the other two r hot rods, all old skool style

i like the paint on that, i see u painted it atleast twice but it looks awesome, im pretty fond of the black and bright ass green, but good lookin truck all around

thanks for the compliments. ya I'v been messin with that center section of paint(just coulden't get happy with it.) it is different again, and I will post pics soon. ( almost done ) and think i'm ok with the paint for now. give me a day or so and i'll post a complete breakdown as it goes together.

Very Nice looking build ;) What's up with the FURD motor in a Chebby though :)

you caught me on that one. chayy manifold was to tall (and ugly) and my parts bin is not so hot, so after trimming and fitting to get the hood closed thats what i had and what fit, I did just pick up the 40 ford kit that has a LS1 that might go in if it dosen't go in the ford.

I'v been staring at this think so long I can't figure out if I like this paint or I need to go back to plastic and start again can you guys help me out with this.(do I need to just walk away from it?).

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

would really like input. good bad or ugly? :lol:

OH GOOD GAWD that thing is hideous!!! :lol: Wow Quickly pack that thing up, send it to me, and I will be sure to send you a replacement kit STAT!!! ;):blink: