Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Crown Hybrid Royal Saloon G `12

martinfan5

Coming soon from Aoshima is a 2012 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon Hybrid , two version of the kit are being issued, one is stock, and one 20 inch wheel option kit , June is the listed for the release month

t02200165_0800060012921063456_zps88ed4df

t02200165_0800060012921063458_zps507ef91

t02200165_0800059912921063457_zps320536a

As always, you can pre order yours now at your favorite direct from Japan retailer

I'm not a fan of modern cars or imports for the most part (unless they're nearly my age) but I am very glad to see new products arriving. not all of us are muscle-car or classic fanatics; having something that appeals to the next generation will certainly help keep us old-school supplied with reissues.... besides, it looks like a very nice kit.

It's not an import 62rebel. Just an everyday japan home market car. It's their equivalent to our ford crown Vic. But yea! Always great to see new kits coming.

The Lexus GS shares the same platform(S-Series) with the Crown, but they are still two different cars, and you right, there is no export of the Crown to the US