Model Cars Magazine Forum

I can't stop drooling, and EYEGORE has already salivated a pool worth of salivary-gland anticipation! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA HA HA HA !!!! Well, I'll tell ya, Eyegore is being a bad boy...heck-of a time trying to figure out how to get him molded!! He's only about an inch long!! :huh::blink: I'll be pouring resin this week...for the Crankster!! I didn't work on em the last three days...summer is here...I got sick!! yay!!!! :angry: I'll be back splashing resin everywhere today!! ;)

I'll get pics this weekend...got several copies of mini Doc done, a couple of other zombies too!!!!! Still having fits with getting good copies of Eyegore!!!! :angry: He's so little!!! LOL!!!! Anyway, I'm making some progress!!! There be ZOMBIES in da house!!! :blink:

You guys are funny!!!!

Not to be rude ...... IT'S ABOUT TIME ! Sorry , did I say that In my loud voice ? Lol !

Hmmmm , little mini voodoo dolls of Doc , what can I do with these ? Bwahahahahah !

Donn, you can yell at me anytime!!! You're right too!!!! Should I enclose some needles with em? :huh:

If you stick pins into EYEGORE he's going make a fire hydrant out of your couch and if you stick pins into Doctor Cranky he'll only eat more SCRAPPLE sandwiches and that might be dangerous to your bathroom pipes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noooooo Doc, I just fixed my pipes!!!!!!! I don't need to get another new toilet either!! :angry::huh::blink:;)

Ok, here is an overall photo of four zombies...2 dudes( 1 crawling ) & 2 chics...oh yeah, Cranky is dead center

IMG_9777.jpg

IMG_9782.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

Yes, there are some burst bubbles in the chins of them, but, I will be filling those in before any are sold