Model Cars Magazine Forum

resin/photoetch detail parts

Hey all,

Even though I've been building models for a while, I haven't built a car in about 15 years.

I was wondering what kind of detail parts are available in resin and photoetch brass.

I'm looking for stuff like body scripts, resin brake drums, steel wheels, that sort of thing.

I know there is a ton of stuff available for NASCAR racers, but what about regular, old, factory produced cars?

Thanks,

Cheers, Ian

Edited by imatt88

Hi Ian, if your interested in brake drums I make some solid drums with studs and also hollow drums. I'm currently out of the hollow drums because of a sale I had on e-bay but should have some more in a day or two. I also make a few other detail parts, here's a link to my web site..... www.scenesunltd.com

Absolutely awesome! When I get home from vaca I'll definately be ordering some stuff!

Hi Ian, my e-bay name is dioman54, but it would be less expensive on my web site. I have to raise prices on e-bay to cover all the fee's involved. I use e-bay once or twice a month for a few day because or the exposure, can't beat it for that. Great way to get your name out there!