Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of my artwork

bill w

Great stuff. I too know that kind of feeling though. I am a dang good artist the wife says. Even my mother who has a paintning in the place there in washington, says so. But I draw about once or twice every ten years. ONly when the mood really strikes me! LOL. The last one I did was a real quicky and nuttiing to write home about. LOL. Just a quick scetch. It would be cool to see more cars though! Keep it up. Jody

Harry, I did product illustration for 25 years (before computers). I tried the computer for a while, Illustrator and Photo Shop

nice tools to have but too much competition from computer savvy younger people. Now I'm a model maker by trade, I'll save the

drawing for later.

Bill

Harry, I did product illustration for 25 years (before computers). I tried the computer for a while, Illustrator and Photo Shop

nice tools to have but too much competition from computer savvy younger people. Now I'm a model maker by trade, I'll save the

drawing for later.

Bill

Same here. Was an illustrator/graphic designer for years, but was forced kicking and screaming into learning the computer. Literally learn the computer or go into another line of work. Now I do ALL my work on the computer. I love Photoshop and Illustrator... I wonder if I can even still draw by hand? I haven't done it that way in a long time! I do all my illustrating with Illustrator and Photoshop. My avatar is an example... drawn completely with Photoshop.