Model Cars Magazine Forum

T - Touring

mrm

Been here most of the time and truly understand the definition of tenacity is found in the dedication applied by one who's seen the finish line move.  More than once!  As any build comes together regardless of who's at the bench... re-do's or do-over's or my best one: I knew I should have done it that way the first time!  Usually after the third time!  RRR & I were recently talking about how we visit our fotki site and I've even visited other's as well!  Most often to review how he/I/we had done something on a previous model.  Lately my most favorite pastime is following builds here and on the inter-web at large.  -KK

572203828_KeeponTruckin.jpg.adff54de96b99e2e8a5ea6f59735424c.jpg

• 5 months later...

So, one of the ripples from my Huayra build and the subsequent braake from it is that this model parked at my bench again. 

I don't know what is it with this build, but it just does not want to get finished. It's been fighting me forever. It was sitting in the same case with the Koenig Specials Porsche waiting to be done. After all it only needs exhaust, tail lights, steering wheel and the interior to be glued in place. And that nightmarish roof. I lost track how many times I sanded that thing because I didn't like something on it or the number of times I broke that little strip of plastic under the rear window. 

Well, I'm determined that August will not end without this little thing being 100%.

er6GLV.jpg

WDzTYG.jpg

Look I understand the "long Build" :rolleyes: (as I look around the room to where me far too many "partials" are stashed).  The most important thing is that you will "get er done" and the world will be amazed/ awed/ interested/ not really give a rusty fig, But You will be glad and so will I, as I dream of finishing something, someday too. ;)