Model Cars Magazine Forum
Terminator-Fox

'94 Yamaha TZ 250M Race Bike

I'm a huge motorcycle fan especially race bikes. This is the first bike kit I've completed after building cars for years. I'm happy with how it turned out. :)

XrvQRhr.jpg

OrH9lWK.jpg

FmsH8X0.jpg

xfQPSA3.jpg

Edited by Terminator-Fox

Nice work, this was the first bike kit i ever built. Sadly the decals were shot so mine is sitting bare until i find some aftermarket ones.

Steve.... this is one gorgeous Bike. very nice job on it. I am loving it. I do have to ask, what paint did you use for the blue. it is a beautiful blue.

Steve.... this is one gorgeous Bike. very nice job on it. I am loving it. I do have to ask, what paint did you use for the blue. it is a beautiful blue.

Thanks Chris, It's Tamiya TS-19 Metallic Blue which is the color this model called for. This is actually my first build using all Tamiya paints and I'm a believer now and will gladly pay the extra little $ to get their spray cans and jars of paint. Leaps and bounds better than any Testors paints I've used.

And thanks for the compliments Kenneth and Ray.

Steve......great job on this bike.....glad to see you building bikes:)

Edited by John Teresi