Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari 365GTS/4 Daytona Spyder

Twokidsnosleep

I think it looks fine,maybe scribe your panel lines a bit deeper next time and we modeler's are our own worst critic,and don't be afraid to try new techniques:),btw the comment about not needing the rearview mirror,that movie is called the Gumball rally and I watched it on TCM Saturday,some very expensive cars racing in it.

On May 1, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Belugawrx said:

I think it looks pretty good Scott..try the BMF again with a new sheet.

Patience my friend...

And a stiff shot of scotch..

Cheers

More of a rum guy....frustrated model building rum guy

Aside from my clear coat screw up, I had to cut out some firewall to let the engine sit in right, had to cut off lots of kit air hose as was waaaay too long for the radiator to sit in, the wow in the upper roofline would not straighten out and yes the BMF.

I have built three aircraft entirely with BMF....some issues, but good results.

This package would stick some times and then crumble or just tear others, almost like there is no glue in portions. But of course if I lift it up, it tears out paint. I had to try three new blades before it would cut smooth. Just not my BMF day

I am still searching for that build where it all comes together for me and I get a nice clean, clear, shiny car from nose to tail and in between. Suppose that is what pushes me to keep going and trying to get better, especially at the end assembly points when I am sick of the build. This build  has been near a garbage can more than once.

Edited by Twokidsnosleep