Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scania R730 Team Chimera Italeri 1/24 Part 1

Hello friends, here begins the assembly of my first truck. It's a Scania R730 V8 Streamline "Team Chimera", from the moment I saw it I liked it and I decided to buy it. It is from the Italeri brand at 1/24 scale and it seems that it comes very well detailed with a lot of decals.

https://youtu.be/gqYZcCjLrag

Greetings and I hope you like it

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 3:42 PM, JJ Models said:

Hello colleagues, I would like to know if someone has made this truck model, Scania R730 Streamline Team Chimera Italeri No. 3930. I have several questions I would like to ask. a greeting

I have not experience on this kit, Italeri No. 3930. But in the last 20 years I build different Italeri kits, and truck kits. The kits are really good and fun to build. Good luck!

Hello friend, I am suffering a bit in the construction of this Italeri model. The instructions do not specify well the paint scheme of the pieces and also have to review to fit between them. Are all Italeri brand trucks the same? I have seen other trucks of the same brand that I would like to buy but I am thinking about it. Regards my friend

Hello Gator, at the beginning of the instructions it is true that there is a table with the colors that are used and the numbers that correspond to then look for them in the pìezas, but as you go riding you are realizing that there are pieces that have no assigned color. I have to go looking for information and photos through the network. Regards my friend