Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 65 Falcon parts

WOW! Thanks, I see several things need.

Who has done business with VCG Resins? are they good?

Are they even still around, the site hasn't been updated since 2014! The email link doesn't work.

Any alternatives? Looks like they bit the dust to me!!!!

Edited by GaryR
info

The Facebook page is active. I PM'ed him to get the lowdown on the situation. I'll let you know as soon as I receive a reply.

Edit:

I found this while scrolling through the posts on FB:

...you need to email what you would like with the qty each, your mailing address etc. i will send you the total and invoice number. you can email me at mannyclub2000@yahoo.com or you order on here in a message. any questions feel free to ask. 
Manny

So, use the web page as a reference, pickout the stuff you want and follow the above instructions.

Edited by SfanGoch

Here's Manny's reply:

Hey joe, all orders are done through email or Facebook message on Craig Hosfeld VCG Resins.
Email is mannyclub2000@yahoo.com
If using a credit card for an order you can send a phone number to call. Once I get the order email of face book message I can call and have the total etc ready.
As of right now I am not doing. Restoration parts go, I haven’t had the time to go through the molds. Trying to make more room in the shop.
I am in the shop 14-16 hrs a day, and always busy here I try to get back to people either the same day or the next day.
Manny