Model Cars Magazine Forum

Update...re the Backstory behind the new book "Collecting Muscle Car Model Kits"

OK guys....got a note from the Publisher a couple of days ago saying that they have decided to go into reprint immediately and they needed my corrections later that day (instead of the 21st as previously requested).   I told them I could have the changes completed over the weekend and they agreed to that.   I was able to get virtually all your corrections into the recommended changes list (because of the text layout, I had to leave one  minor recommendation for added content on the cutting table). 

If they do all the recommended tweaks, I'll be a very happy camper. 

Thanks to all  of you, once again, for your interest and feedback, and for taking the time to let me know of errors and possible revisions.....TIM 

7 hours ago, tim boyd said:

OK guys....got a note from the Publisher a couple of days ago saying that they have decided to go into reprint immediately and they needed my corrections later that day (instead of the 21st as previously requested).   I told them I could have the changes completed over the weekend and they agreed to that.   I was able to get virtually all your corrections into the recommended changes list (because of the text layout, I had to leave one  minor recommendation for added content on the cutting table). 

If they do all the recommended tweaks, I'll be a very happy camper. 

Thanks to all  of you, once again, for your interest and feedback, and for taking the time to let me know of errors and possible revisions.....TIM 

Geez, Tim; I haven't even had a chance to compile my notes into a Word document for you.  I guess it'll have to wait for another edition.

2 hours ago, Motor City said:

Geez, Tim; I haven't even had a chance to compile my notes into a Word document for you.  I guess it'll have to wait for another edition.

Jim....hopefully I caught most of them already from my own re-read and comments from others.  But please send me what you have...when you have it ready.....and thanks in advance!   TIM 

21 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Do we "contributors" get a new, corrected copy? 

Or at least a mention in the acknowlegments? 

Or something? :lol:

Richard....I tried to send you a PM on this but it says you are not able to receive PM's. 

If you can PM me back with your private email address, I will send it to you the message that way….thanks!  TIM  

1 hour ago, tim boyd said:

Richard....I tried to send you a PM on this but it says you are not able to receive PM's. 

If you can PM me back with your private email address, I will send it to you the message that way….thanks!  TIM  

Just email me at SnakeACP45 at AOL dot com. B)