Model Cars Magazine Forum

1937 Plymouth Truck with an Air Radial Engine: On the Workbench 10/18/18

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 10:35 AM, John Teresi said:

Hello.......I will be building this 1939 Plymouth Truck with an Air Radial Engine.......I could not find a 1937 Plymouth Truck ......so I will make this Revell 1941 Truck into a 1939 Plymouth........I got the Wright J-5 R-790 Engine from Shapeways 3 D printing......My buddies Curt Ratz and Chris Soback helped me track one down......thanks guys.......this is also not the right engine in the Truck...... but, it  looks close to the 1:1 in the truck.......I will be scratch building just about everything for this truck......it will "NOT" be an exact replica ........but,I will try and make it look close to the 1:1 .......thanks for looking

fab6b6c092127ac7131f5d00d8d19f6b_zpskka2

000-1939-plymouth-radial-airplane-truck-

DSCF0085_zpsng7zsa2g.jpg

DSCF0087_zpshbi6u3vg.jpg

DSCF0086_zpsgknhzkpw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man Oh Man John...What an outstanding job on ALL that Fab work. Your Artistic eye and building skills are just amazing my friend. Looking at your work is not only inspirational...it puts a HUGE smile on my face....Kinda like Jack Nickolsons JOKER in the Batman move... GREAT work bubba!!!