Model Cars Magazine Forum

'53 Ford pickpu tuck'n roll interior

This is one of our latest custom tuck’n roll interior conversions. It is designed for the AMT 1953 Ford F-100 pickup kit; and may very well work with the former MPC (now AMT) tilt nose ’53 Ford pickup kits as well. It consists of a reworked bench seat with pleated pattern and piping along the perimeter, two 100% scratch built pleated door panels, separate door handles, window cranks, and arm rests that can be pinned to the door panels for ease of assembly and painting, and an optional template should the builder decide to make a simple filler piece out of sheet stock to hide the back side of the firewall area on the inside of the cab. As usual, feel free to drop me a line at lowcab36@epix.net with your questions or to place an order. Thanks! Ed..........Drag City Casting.

DSCN7338vi-vi.jpg

DSC09113-vi.jpg

DSC06185vi-vi.jpg

DSC06111vi-vi.jpg
DSC06192vi-vi.jpg
DSC06225vi-vi.jpg
DSC06224vi-vi.jpg

91343177_6115239934296064000_o-vi.jpg

Edited by krassandbernie

On 2/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, rssschris said:

Got mine in the mail today - must say, very nice!

Chris

And I got mine yesterday. Pretty much zero flash and nicely cast. It isn't terribly clear in Ed's pictures, but the kit comes with inside door handles, armrests and window cranks.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, Rodent said:

I don't see Ed posting on here very often. Best thing is to drop him an email.  lowcab36@epix.net

2 hours ago, Rob Hall said:

It's very nice..got it recently from Ed.  I contacted him through his FB Drag City Casting page. 

Thanks much , Rodent and Rob . I'll have to peruse Drag City Casting page , and /or contact him via email . 

How much did it cost ?

8 minutes ago, 1972coronet said:

Thanks much , Rodent and Rob . I'll have to peruse Drag City Casting page , and /or contact him via email . 

How much did it cost ?

$16.50 + shipping.  He posted about it last Thursday on the DCC FB page. I PMed him and paid via PayPal.