Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT's stillborn 1/25th scale Porsche 911 project - Visual Proof revealed for the first time:

tim boyd

Very interesting about the 911 and yes the the G styled bumpers were first shown in 74 which would have meant quite a bit of change to the model itself including the hood.   The small bumper cars are considered long hoods.   Very interesting information on your sight.  Thanks Tim.   

On 1/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, drodg said:

Very interesting about the 911 and yes the the G styled bumpers were first shown in 74 which would have meant quite a bit of change to the model itself including the hood.   The small bumper cars are considered long hoods.   Very interesting information on your sight.  Thanks Tim.   

I've subsequently learned some more on this subject from others at AMT during this period.  Hopefully I or one of my writing buddies will get to share it some day, when the proper opportunity arises  ...TIM 

1 hour ago, tim boyd said:

I've subsequently learned some more on this subject from others at AMT during this period.  Hopefully I or one of my writing buddies will get to share it some day, when the proper opportunity arises  ...TIM 

No time like the present. ?

20 hours ago, Casey said:

No time like the present. ?

Heh Casey....the info has more to do with the leadership/management of AMT as a corporation....and I kinda think this is not the best forum for that type of business-related info.   Appreciate the suggestion, though...will consider it.   TIM

31 minutes ago, tim boyd said:

Heh Casey....the info has more to do with the leadership/management of AMT as a corporation....and I kinda think this is not the best forum for that type of business-related info.   Appreciate the suggestion, though...will consider it.   TIM

I understand. Looking froward to reading that info when it comes out, no matter in which medium it appears. ?

On 1/15/2020 at 3:19 PM, tim boyd said:

Thanks Tim.