Model Cars Magazine Forum

Started on mine last Friday. I still have a lot of work to do. I am doing a replica of my dads pickup truck. I bought two kits. Ordered two more. Let's see yours.

20190606_190806.jpg

Both are very nice!!! I'm building a 69 F100 as a practice run at my 66. Cannot wait for the other versions. I just bought the utility bed version...pre order. 

I love these trucks! I have one of each of the 69-72 kits and the '66 so far. Have the '65 with utility bed ordered and will get the Fleetside when available as well. 

I truly wish that Moebius would take a stab at the 73-79 and then the 80-86 Ford trucks. 

2 hours ago, Againmikewins said:

I love these trucks! I have one of each of the 69-72 kits and the '66 so far. Have the '65 with utility bed ordered and will get the Fleetside when available as well. 

I truly wish that Moebius would take a stab at the 73-79 and then the 80-86 Ford trucks. 

I think the 73/79 would sell well. I'd buy a few I know. 

Great job on removing the side moldings! What a difference! Was waiting for the longbed  styleside, but may go for the Flareside, after seeing yours.