Model Cars Magazine Forum

Movie trivia

"I wonder when the violence starts? You always get murdered when you go to New York...I have seen it on television"

JAFFA ! You should get this, Its a road movie(but taken from subtitles).

J

Leningrad Cowboys, i havbe no clue of what they do or are tho, :lol::lol:

"well, he got to the bottom, safe and sound, everybody asked Bandit how he made it down, he said; folks, when the truck picked up too much speed, i just run' along beside it and drag my feet"

rest in peace Mr. Reed aka Snowman

X2

Leningrad Cowboys, i havbe no clue of what they do or are tho, ;):lol:

X2

Jaffa, The Cowboys are a real rock group from Finland, the film has them on a trip to Mexico to play at a wedding.

They buy a Cadillac that spends most of the time behind a tow truck(with them in it) stored on the roof is a coffin that contains the body of a dead band member and is kept from decomposing by being filled with ice. This also keeps the beer cold.

The group often play concerts with the Russian Red Army Choir and Orchestra.

OK it's Finland and not Sweden but I thought you would have a better idea than the others :lol:

John

ms.vito's testimony is in general automotive knowledge.

My Cousin Vinny.

Here's one for you. A great cast in this one, and some great scenes of nun harrassment.

"This is STILL the United States of America, *** ###### it! Los Angeles, California! Land of the free, home of the... "

"Rams and the Dodgers!"

Edited by Jantrix

What's goin' on...

" When you go to cross the street,watch out where you put your feet,look both ways and be alert,cause if a car hits you it's gonna hurt, Safety...Safety it's a safe safe way to be. Safety Safety it's a safe way for you and me!!!"

The movie Summer School I believe, the quote is from the two stoner/horror kids !