Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greg Wann?

JTalmage

Anyone seen/heard from him lately? I've been PM'ing him off and on for a couple years now trying to get some of my parts back that I sent him, to no avail. I don't have time anymore to log in here every day so I check back every few months hoping I see a PM from him. Still nothing.

Offered to even pay return shipping just to get them. Life tossed me a curveball a few years back and I got promoted to manager at work, and have been busy ever since. Model building time is scarce. I explained this in a PM to Greg at that time, and asked that I get my somewhat rare (and slightly expensive now) Otaki/Arii wheels and tires back. Ghosted me ever since.

I don't log on often enough to see him post or even know if he's active anymore. I'm not mad, I just want my stuff back. I'd even buy some of his products if it meant getting my wheels and tires back in the same box. Although if the lack of communication I'm being shown now is an indication of business, I may just not.

Hope this is the right place for this. 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Jesse has PM'd me and I am working on his parts, I just needed a fire lit under my ass.  YES, I have admittedly put him off.  Fortunately, I am getting some guys in the model club to help in the shop with making parts etc.  I have let myself get in over my head with projects to do.  I am certainly not perfect.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, JTalmage said:

Anyone seen/heard from him lately? I've been PM'ing him off and on for a couple years now trying to get some of my parts back that I sent him, to no avail. I don't have time anymore to log in here every day so I check back every few months hoping I see a PM from him. Still nothing.

Offered to even pay return shipping just to get them. Life tossed me a curveball a few years back and I got promoted to manager at work, and have been busy ever since. Model building time is scarce. I explained this in a PM to Greg at that time, and asked that I get my somewhat rare (and slightly expensive now) Otaki/Arii wheels and tires back. Ghosted me ever since.

I don't log on often enough to see him post or even know if he's active anymore. I'm not mad, I just want my stuff back. I'd even buy some of his products if it meant getting my wheels and tires back in the same box. Although if the lack of communication I'm being shown now is an indication of business, I may just not.

Hope this is the right place for this. 

Thanks

His address is:9836 North 112 th ave , Sun City ,Az ,85351