Model Cars Magazine Forum

Parachute Help

JPolli

Looks like a large parachute pack?  That would make it old - like something from Revell's Miss Deal or before that the Revell Parts Pack (no idea here about which parts pack).  Ed Fluck has it in resin at his Drag city Casting.  check with him for availability.   https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/member_dealer_directory/drag-city-casting-/parts/pics-256.html

These are the best parachutes I’ve ever seen.They are made of cloth wrapped around a piece of square Styrofoam.With the remove when launched banner ,with a red pull line.They come single,& double,with different safety companies.Only problem is,I don’t have the website.But I think you can find them,if you Google model car parachutes.Again,great detail.They are best chutes I’ve ever used.

D410BD73-DE4E-41BD-B638-F26C5D44884D.jpeg

DB81B3CA-FCE7-4DFD-BAF8-ACB4602C54A1.jpeg

17 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

These are the best parachutes I’ve ever seen.They are made of cloth wrapped around a piece of square Styrofoam.With the remove when launched banner ,with a red pull line.They come single,& double,with different safety companies.Only problem is,I don’t have the website.But I think you can find them,if you Google model car parachutes.Again,great detail.They are best chutes I’ve ever used.

D410BD73-DE4E-41BD-B638-F26C5D44884D.jpeg

DB81B3CA-FCE7-4DFD-BAF8-ACB4602C54A1.jpeg

They are really nice and a bit pricey. A friend of mine picked up a couple for me from the Detroit show.

10 hours ago, High octane said:

They are really nice and a bit pricey. A friend of mine picked up a couple for me from the Detroit show.

Yea that’s the only problem ,the price.Each set is around $20 ish. But it is worth it because they are that realistic.I use them on ever drag car I build.