Model Cars Magazine Forum

International Prostar interior

Hi guys, I open this topic basically for a question.
I have seen several videos and photos of the interiors of the 
internatonal prostar and in none of them I have seen exactly the 
insides of the prostar moebius, I doubt that apart from the dashboard
 they are a bit invented ...
Can you tell me something about it?
Does anyone have a picture or have they ever seen a prostar like this?
Thank you for participating.??
I post a photo of the moebius interior ...
It is mainly the sofa and the floor covering that seem strange to me

20200813_003232.jpg

The Prostar, much like a lot of trucks can be pretty significantly customized when ordered, so finding a "stock" interior pic can be a challenge.

They definitely had two tone interiors available, much like the pics above from the instructions. They were also available with a wood laminate floor, also like in the pic above.

ps002.jpg.bf2c3204e5eb134e8d1e018257158180.jpg

ps004.jpg.f69c7eaa443c6c64fe4c8bc4aca97902.jpg

Moebius modeled the interiors after the absolute top of the line ProStar/LoneStar "truck show tour" trim levels.(there are several major trucking industry shows in the U.S. where the manufacturers display their latest and greatest products) 

I've personally never seen that sofa bed or flooring in a ProStar otherwise (and I've driven 6 of them), and the rose wood floor inlay was a rare option even on a Owner Operate Spec'd LoneStar (and I owned one of those). 

It all looks fancy, but trucking is a low margin industry, so you're not pulling out all the bells and whistles on a purchase unless you've got more money than sense or want a show truck. 

Wow, thanks to everyone, I had imagined that they were top-of-the-range interiors but without a photo like Dan's I would never have believed that in the world there was a non-custom prostar set up like this ... then I would change them a lot on mine ( try telling a swift driver he has to sleep on that couch ...)
For the problem that they are not seen, if mounted particularly well the only one is as I have seen that Tom in did in a WIP would be to cut the inner cover underneath the portion of the roof on the seats or maybe not to obscure the rear windows ...??