Model Cars Magazine Forum

camaro iroc-e

michelle

what if  chevy makes a all electic camaro  simular to  ford did  with the  mustang this is what i think  chevy would do 
i originally  made a this what if with a camaro concept car turned it into a 4 door  and a hatch back using a wrap around  rear  lift  window that the 82-02 camaros had as a roof extension  it test fited nicely  both  prior to priming  and after   but  did line up smoothly with the rest of the roof line   once i  painted  and clear coated  the body 
so  i had to start agian  this time with a revell performance 2013 camaro zl1  i decided this time to leave the original roof line alone  and just fill in the air intakes on the grille and the lower air dam and in the hood scoop and  fill in the  gas cap and exhaust cutouts   then scribe a battery carge port door  on the front  fender and i  made a sat antenna bulge to the rear part of the roof  and  a moded the interior  by cutting  away the shifter  and adding a big touch screen control panel to the dash i did use the revell  concept concept car rims tires and disk brakes   and had to widen the metal axel rod holes  so the ones from the concept car  wheels would  fit  
i painted the body rust-oulem 2x  ultra cover  gloss seaside  and the interior is krylon short cuts satin caribbean green  with flat black insets i brush painted with bottled acrylic paint 

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

Edited by michelle

• michelle changed the title to camaro iroc-e
6 hours ago, kruleworld said:

i imagine they would block off the grille like this. I also like the color.

I've never built this kit. Can anything be done to narrow the front wheel track?

thank you 
it  may have something to do with the wheel swap i did  that there is so much space around the front wheels