Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Quiz 1

We have so many truck modeller in our forum why we don't have a truck quiz? Lets start the first one an see what happens.

Please read the rules first

• No answers allow in the ongoing Truck quiz thread
  • No comments  in the ongoing Truck quiz thread that give any clues or suggestion to the car in question
  • A PM must be sent to the one who has started the ongoing thread 
  • The PM must contain  Manufacturer and Type
  • In case of violating the rules  the quiz will closed immediately and no winners will be announced

Truck quiz 1.jpg

4 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Thank you so much for doing this one! This one did make me scratch my head a little. I knew right away what kind of cab this was, it was the rest of the truck that threw me off. I will say that what I originally thought at first was completely wrong.😀

Thanks again for including us truck guys!

It waa  a pleasure for me 

I think that the first truck quiz was a success.

From 1972 to 1980 Scot trucks built 1155 trucks at their plant in Debert, Nova Scotia, near Truro. Parent company Irving (which included Irving Oil, J.D.Irving Ltd and a host of subsidiaries) needed trucks and found that assembling components allowed them to avoid the high duties on complete vehicles. It also allowed them to deal directly with suppliers for engines, transmissions, etc.,
The trucks were quite modern and even revolutionary for their time, with several innovations. However by today's standards they were pretty basic. For the Scot A1S Ford Louisville cabs together with their own hood. 

The correct answer were sent in by

otherunicorn

Brizio

DRIPTROIT71

Fabrux

plastictrucker

ranma

Congratulations and well done guys. 

Next quiz in 2 weeks