Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Mercury Montego from Missing Link!

• 7 years later...

I received my Missing Link 1970 Cyclone in the mail as of yesterday. Again, another great looking Missing Link kit. Everything was there. And everything looks very nice. I'm looking forward to building this. I have a second Revell '70 Torino GT as donor for all of the other parts that are needed to complete the kit.

I only have one concern with this kit. And that is having to remove the radiator support molded into the front of the body. I'm waiting for Kevin to email me more details on exactly what needs to be done with that. In general, it looks like a fairly minor problem. If problem is even the right word to use with it.

From what I'm seeing, and from building one other Missing Link kit in the past, I would not hesitate in recommending this kit. So far I'm impressed. I especially like the way the vacuum formed glass looks. It was a much better design that expected. It looks like it should be easy to cut out and used. Again, all in all, it looks like a very nice kit. 

Edited by unclescott58