Model Cars Magazine Forum

87 comaro

getrdun

:rolleyes: This is my attemt at duplicating my real camaro,though some things i will not be able to change as the kit is kinds scetchy with some details.Hope you guys like it so far,will keep up with progress,as i am interested inany input you may have.As i have not built anymodels sence i was a kid long ago. http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/getrdun-2009/ Edited by getrdun

Hey guys, thanks for the help with the picks and the fine words,glad to hear you like. all of you are so talented,any good words,or advise is not wasted on me.Have my kids this weekend so i will post more pics after mon or so,thanks again for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: This is my attemt at duplicating my real camaro,though some things i will not be able to change as the kit is kinds scetchy with some details.Hope you guys like it so far,will keep up with progress,as i am interested inany input you may have.As i have not built anymodels sence i was a kid long ago. http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/getrdun-2009/

Its the image code under the codes box, the one that starts out like [img/ ]

Hey guys,Let me start off by sayin thanks for the help with the links greatly appretiated.As for my model here are some more pics.I have started on the door hinges now.not quite finished but i think you will understand where i am going with this one.Thanks for takin the time to look.any comments are welcome.004-2.jpg002-3.jpg005-2.jpg002-2.jpg004-1.jpg001-2.jpg006.jpg009.jpg004.jpg

• 1 month later...

Jeff, it's lookin GREAT! If ya really wanna get nutty over details, just check out what Stump is doin to his 1/12th Datsun 260 Z. Now THERE'S a DETAIL FREAK!!! Just check his out for some ideas of how deep you CAN get, if ya wanna! So far Daddy-O, she's lookin REALLY good!!! Keep it up!!! :(:)

Jeff, it's lookin GREAT! If ya really wanna get nutty over details, just check out what Stump is doin to his 1/12th Datsun 260 Z. Now THERE'S a DETAIL FREAK!!! Just check his out for some ideas of how deep you CAN get, if ya wanna! So far Daddy-O, she's lookin REALLY good!!! Keep it up!!! :(:)

Hey Goerge 53 as you are right the craftsmanship on that model is very,very good as i too watch for his progress to come.I only wish i had the tools to make some of my parts, Oh if it were only possible but the funds are just not there.So not being out done i try as best i can to make it appear as real as i can with what i have............My hat goes off to this great builder as his work has definitely inspired me to try harder for the best results possible

Edited by getrdun

Hey Kiddo, don't sell yourself cheep! YOU are doing a heckava job there ! It looks GOOD! Plus at your scale it maybe easier to mod or make something you need, which may or may not be outside of your skills, but at least your learnin,and I hope enjoyin it as you do learn! It looks good Jeff, and It'll look even better when your finished! :lol:

okay only ? i have is what is that stuff made of.Is it styrene brass tubing or what?.

lokks good though..what material is the negine made of?

hello, the engine is mostly stock other then wire's fuel line etc.(kit)as for the rest is styrene aluminum tubing and yes some brass tubbing as well.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys sorry been so long sence i've shown any work so here is the work on my seats.sorry pics,don't know why the finished seats leather looks grey but is black,are not the best but hope you guys like it.As always comments are very appretiated,thanks.PIC_1131.jpgPIC_1135.jpgPIC_1209.jpgPIC_1195.jpgPIC_1199.jpgPIC_1192.jpgPIC_1237.jpgPIC_1236.jpgPIC_1235.jpg

Yeesh Jeff, your as bad as Stump! I couldn't help noticing that you made seat tracks. Do they work? Did you actually make them adjustable, as in working? It's comin along REAL nice Jeff, your doin a heckava job daddy-O! :angry:;)

Thank you George for the comment,but i cannot except i am noware near the talent as STUMPbut thankyou just the same,Glad you like it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...