Model Cars Magazine Forum

MAGS SE Nationals 2009 Tampa,Fl.

woodandbike

Hey Dano,

It's always great seeing everybody each year at this show and once again, I HAD A BLAST!. I think this was the 22nd year, dating back to the old Suncoast Model Car Club days! And there were also a ton of new faces this time around, too! Guys and gals from all over the Sunshine State as well as a couple of the ACME guys from Georgia. And with some of the best modelers in the Southeast in attendance each year ( such as David Thibodeau & Dirk Joseph - who won his 2nd straight BOS with that AMAZING Chevelle!) there is always a stunning array of top notch models on the contest tables. I think the final count was just a couple models shy of 300!

BIG kudos to all the M.A.G.S. guys for keeping this local Tampa Bay area "tradition" alive, as well as to the NSRA who donate the space to put on this show each year.

Can't wait til next year with the theme "Vipers & Vettes"!

I too had a greast time. This was the 1st contest that i have entered. It was nice to meet David and a few of the others. I did not get to meet Dano, but probably talked to him at some point. haha. I will definitely be attending next year...hopefully with a few more models that are "worthy" :D .

There were some models that completely inspired me and they were some that made me wonder how they accomplishe such a feat.

here's the link to my photobucket...hope you enjoy

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/fat...Ocotber%202009/