Model Cars Magazine Forum

'57 International A-100

I'm both a modeler and an IH truck fanatic, so when I found out R&R did a resin kit of one (based off an old promo) I just had to give it a go! The kit has about ten total parts, and you have to scare up your own wheels, tires, axles, steering wheel, and headlamp lenses, but I managed to get this one toghether in about two days. The casting seems pretty rough, and it is, but the parts fit suprisingly well.

Any who... here she is!

IMG_44001-vi.jpg

IMG_44021-vi.jpg

IMG_44031-vi.jpg

IMG_44041-vi.jpg

IMG_44061-vi.jpg

IMG_44071-vi.jpg

IMG_44081-vi.jpg

Edited by Chuck Most

Hi Chuck, what's up,

I like this truck like I said over on TST I just finished a Ford themed version of this. I know I'm a GMC/Pontiac guy building Fords :blink: , the last 5 models I've built have been Fords, :P oy vey, finally I'm getting back to my passion GMC truck and Pontiac F body's, anyway like I said I like this right after Dodge IH comes in as one of my top 3 favorite truck brands. One question though, well really two, were's the Hitch from and Were's that light on the scout from I found one almost Identical last night while looking for parts for my latest ford. B)

Nick

Hi Chuck, what's up,

I like this truck like I said over on TST I just finished a Ford themed version of this. I know I'm a GMC/Pontiac guy building Fords :blink: , the last 5 models I've built have been Fords, :blink: oy vey, finally I'm getting back to my passion GMC truck and Pontiac F body's, anyway like I said I like this right after Dodge IH comes in as one of my top 3 favorite truck brands. One question though, well really two, were's the Hitch from and Were's that light on the scout from I found one almost Identical last night while looking for parts for my latest ford. :P

Nick

That light could be from the itelari truck parts pak. mine was missing from my pack B)