Model Cars Magazine Forum

'66 Ford Pickup- Its done!

That is one great truck Jeff! Bet it sells a bunch to the PU lovers!

Nick I can remember the first time I saw a Mecury Truck! Was around that same year. Even my Grandpa thought it was someones Idea of a joke until the next door neighbor where the guy was visiting told us different. B)

The neighbor was from Upper Michigan originally so he had seen plenty of those trucks!

Building the Canadian truck would be a cool piece to display and confuse those who don't know! :)

Well now I'll have to get a few of these fords and maybe if Jeff does the Merc I'll have to get a few more

I'll expect you to camp out on Jeff's front porch until you have 2 of these in hand, buddy !! laugh.gif:lol:

Actually Pat, he lives close enough to make it over there in less that 15/20 minutes! He was gettin ready for the NNL's an him an Kevin are takein Kris Morgan with them, so he told me ta come get 'em on Monday! So I'll have 'em for Fridays meeting!! YESSSS!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

ima gonna do te merc asap. the only thing really holding me up is the guy who has the cnc machine that i need to cut the tailgate has gone back to work full time and hes not doing much model stuff now.and he also does the decals for me. but, i'll kick him every chance i get

ima gonna do te merc asap. the only thing really holding me up is the guy who has the cnc machine that i need to cut the tailgate has gone back to work full time and hes not doing much model stuff now.and he also does the decals for me. but, i'll kick him every chance i get

Jeff your the best now, I just gotta pick out some paint scheme's for them.

Bruce, if your goin ta the NNL's he'll be there with Kevin Lutz of Missing Link Models, and Kris Morgan of M.A.D. Just look for the banner that says Motor City Resins, an a kinda big guy inna black Motor City Resins T-Shirt! Plus, all three guys are cool ta talk with! AND they're ALL friends of mine!!!(Aren't I the LUCKY one????)laugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

I need to start checking out K mart more often, if they're selling cool stuff like die cast '65 Effies!

Hey,Jeff? Maybe you could work out a deal to sell your stuff at K Mart! Right next to the Martha Stewart Collection... the "Jeff Ballard Collection". It could have your picture on it and everything! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...