Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kruzzinlow

custom vw golf gti

I finally finished the V W golf! I'm happy with the way it turned out. I had a hard time selecting wheels for it but i finally got it. So i lowered it to the ground made the HID head lights,and added a switch box,in dash t.v ,and a air tank in the rear hatch,it had a roll cage but I took it out. I did not like how it looked well Let me know that you think thanks troy.

100_1247.jpg

100_1248.jpg

100_1249.jpg

100_1250.jpg

100_1252.jpg

101_1049.jpg

101_1048.jpg

Nice GTI, the two look good next to each other.

What colour is the gold and the green on the Civic?

I like the color and the stance, rims look pretty nice too. One thing I would suggest though is to paint all the window trim around the body, I just see too much gold all over the place. Panel lines should also be washed, it will give the whole build more character. ;)

wow i love the gold color what paint did you use and whats the name of the color i love a good low vw good job man keep up the work

The only thing about it I don't like is the front seats they seem to lack a ton of detail but that's not your doing so all in all the car looks great. I am not a fan of lowriders but both of yours look nice.

Thanks guys for the great comments the gold paint i used is gold burst by PPG and the grean on the civic is gold burst base coat and a candy green i mixed up at work ,yes i love the new gt5 im always online playing have a good new year

i like this one just cause its a vw B) . i dont know how i feel about all the yellow though. and the rims are from the revell civic hatch right?