Model Cars Magazine Forum

BJ and the Bear truck after 20 years in a junkyard

I thought I finally learned to post pic's on this site,But, I didn't...Thanks anyway Nick for trying to help.I have alot of pic's on my "PHOTOBUCKET" to share. Anyway, this is a model of a 1980 BJ and the Bear Kenworth K-100-C Aerodyne cabover that was found in a small "junkyard" in Douglasville, Ga in 2007 by Paul and Craig Sagehorn...it is still under construction,but, I wanted to share the progress with y'all. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think!!! Here is the link... http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/ROY1964/ Also all Semi-truck builders and enthusiasts should checkout this site... www.tvtruckin.com or www.streetfire.net (BJ truck found in georgia)

Edited by roy lingefelt

Thanks Jim!!! It still has along way to go,I'm waiting on decals so I can "weather" it. Some weathering has been done,but,only a little bit...This truck is gonna be in a diarama,To be finished before April 2011.Oh, by the way...This truck was a $10.00 "junker" I bought at a model show!!! Check out my PHOTHBUCKET link at the top of the post.

Edited by roy lingefelt

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...