Model Cars Magazine Forum

Replicas & Miniatures Co. Of Maryland

Thanks for all the responses guys, I was hoping for a catalogue prior to calling as I am in Australia and it is costly to call the United States. I have purchased items from Norm a few years ago and find his resin items fantastic and he has always been responsive in the past.

Joel or Skip, Is it possible to post the PDF list to the site

I have emailed him about four weeks ago and received no response to date so think I might have the wrong email address. I used replmincomd@aol.com, but will check if I stuffed up the address.

Hi,

I'd suggest using Google Voice as you can make free calls.  In terms of there catalogue, its huge!  I thought to scan and PDF it but man its too much work.  Plus I asked and they prefer not listing as prices change.

Call em during biz hours which I assume is 10AM-5PM EST.  Then you can order a catalogue as well as some parts.

Norm is always coming out with new stuff so his catalog is probably out of date by the time you get it.  I'd suggest you call him - tell him what you're building and I'm sure he can tell you what he has.  Check out this Fotki link from Craig Stansfield for some of his products.  The posting looks to be about a year old..

http://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/

I'm glad that people use my album to see what Norm offers. It hasn't been updated in a year because I haven't bought anything lately. All the pctures are of stuff that I bought. I would love to add pics by other people to fill out as much of the full catalog as possible. What I have is just a small portion.