Model Cars Magazine Forum

uploading pics in the newly renovated site

Sometimes it will,sometimes it wonk work.And I don't see how its a photobucket problem when it (photobucket) works normally on every other forum I'm on. Its not an issue to use control v in itself but........... progress,I donta think so

Sometimes it will,sometimes it wonk work.And I don't see how its a photobucket problem when it (photobucket) works normally on every other forum I'm on. Its not an issue to use control v in itself but........... progress,I donta think so

Photobucket issue? I don't understand that.

If your working from the page of images on photobucket, you have to highlight the IMG line and then copy it. The "auto copy" only works now in single image mode. Thats why there is no paste....if it isn't copied it will not show paste....LOOK AT THE IMAGE LINE when you click.If you put the cursor in the "IMG" header...if the info line shows in BLUE you have to click on the blue.If when "IMG' is clicked the info line goes yellow and says copied...it will paste. Control C and Control V go back to DOS and are standard keyboard commands in Photoshop

heres 5 in a row straight from the bucket.....follow the link and learn the trick...look for my GIF album

0007038zj3.gif0038.gif1asp028.gif2.gif2qan49g.gif

Edited by MIKE THE MANIAC