Model Cars Magazine Forum

x275 turbo 69 GTO

outlaw105

Ok I decided to take a break from the 10.5 camaro and build something HOPEFULLY quick and not to complex. It will be a mostly stock appearing X275 drag radial GTO with a 25.5 cage and a single turbo small block CHEVY . I scratchbuilt the turbo, intercooler,intake, and parachute bracket. I also will get a pair of Dom87ss' 275 drag radials if I ever can send his payment out LOL. Thanks for looking

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Cage work and Turbo look good. I like I'm not the only small tire guy around here.

I have some small tire builds coming as well in both 1/25 and 1/1. I just got my 275's and 315's from you today. I'm radialtireking on YB.

Outlaw105...Killer start!!!! Can't wait to see this thing come together.

Edited by RTK434

Thanks y'all... Dom I was thinking the same thing when I seen your vette build.... RTK what do you have in the works as far as 1/25 and 1/1?

I'm in the process of gathering some pieces for a ODR 69 nova with a set of Dom's 315's under it. I also have a set of his 275's for an X275 car. I may do a duster? I also have a stock suspension 67 chevelle I started awhile back. There are some pictures of that on the board here if you search my posts.

As for 1/1 I have an 85 Camaro with a nitrous small block. I ran X275 last season at Cecil County. Making some changes this year to the run the new ultra street class they are going to try running.

Man this is going to be a awesome car when finished . How can I get some of those tires I have a few projects I would like to do. This is my favorite drag racing class.

Thanks, Shoot Dom an email at doms87ss@yahoo.com or his name on here is dom87ss

DoubleD, I fixed the beadlocks right after I posted those pictures. lol

Edited by outlaw105