Model Cars Magazine Forum

100 reasons to like promods

Once you show someone a shot of the model's frame for example, it made sense why I was taking extreme closeup shots. Most got a kick out of it...it's their passion too. So they didn't really mind. One first asked if I was from the IRS! A couple really wanted a model of their car. I'm not that kind of builder. I work on whatever I want when the mood is right. Plus I have far more fun designing and solving a problem, than finishing any model throught my life. Of course it also shows how many variations on a theme there are.

Excellent snooping Jack. :)

Nah, just kidding...They are some GREAT shots, and it's great that the guys were so understanding.

I really must try harder to get to a big meet this year... :( We don't get many, so it will be a challenge.

Thanks for sharing too mate. B) ;)

Would you open to adding them to www.scalereference.com? Those are exactly the kind of photos i'm trying to fill that site with. I'm attempting to build a central location where everyone can find reference material tailored specifically for scale modeling.