Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of my work

hot ford coupe

Hey Gang. I just joined today and found some really nice work here. I thought I would post some of the things I've been working on. Some of you may have seen the stuff on other sites. Here goes.

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

seat1a.jpg

Except for the first picture, everything else is scratch built in 1/8 scale. I love to build in the larger scales because you can really see the detail. Too bad I have to wear thick glasses. :D

Yikes! is that a working flathead V8??? :o Looks mighty real to me! :D More details on that one!

Would love to see the rest of what you're working on! The seat there looks like real vinyl................is that in 1/8? Yeah thick glasses can be a pain............add bifocals to the mix and we're in a world of hurt! ;)

Welcome to the board!

Thanks guys for the kind words. Everything there is in 1/8 scale. Unfortunately the flathead is not a working one. It's the one that comes out of the Big Deuce kit with a bunch of scratch built details. The seat is covered with real vinyl and will go into a deuce kit. Hey Harry, good to see you. You're right, we need good large scale representation. It's a great part of the hobby. BTW, the avatar is a remnant of my former profession. :D

Edited by hot ford coupe

Thanks guys for the kind words. Everything there is in 1/8 scale. Unfortunately the flathead is not a working one. It's the one that comes out of the Big Deuce kit with a bunch of scratch built details. The seat is covered with real vinyl and will go into a deuce kit. Hey Harry, good to see you. You're right, we need good large scale representation. It's a great part of the hobby. BTW, the avatar is a remnant of my former profession. :rolleyes:

Nice work but that AVATAR has got to go. LOL.

• 1 month later...